Monday, March 19, 2012

Big Hockey Post

These pictures and videos are from the past few weeks of hockey - not from the same session.  I've been meaning to post them, but I'm a bad blogger, what can I say?

In all of the pictures or videos, Walt is in his red sweater which makes it a bit easier to tell him from the other players.

These next two are of Walt passing with a coach (although he's pretty far away, so it may not be that clear):




 This is just Walt progressing from one side of the ice to the other in the next couple of shots.  It's really hard to tell with the phone pictures.



I'll label the next two pictures the filibuster files as Walt is talking off the ear of the coaches:



Here's Walt with the puck (kind of):


I have a few videos that I'm trying to post, but they don't come through very well on the blog, so I'm working on that.  Hopefully I'll be able to post those shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment