Thursday, November 17, 2011

Walt Snoring


As most of you know, Walt had his tonsils and adenoids removed this past summer. The main factor in that decision was the fact that he wasn't sleeping well, and was specifically diagnosed with sleep apnea. A few days before he went in for surgery, I took some video of the noises that he made while sleeping. Keep in mind that the videos are dark because it was dark in his room, so there's nothing wrong with the video itself, it's the audio that I was looking for. I always said that he sounded like he was a 60 year old smoker when he snored. Obviously when viewing the videos, you're going to want to make sure to have the volume up:




 
Sara and I are both happy to report that since the surgery, he's had a more normal experience sleeping. It's rare that he makes any noise at all, and I know that he's been sleeping more restfully as a result.



No comments:

Post a Comment