Sunday, August 14, 2011

The zoo with Ge-Ma.

My mom came into town from Tuesday- Friday last week to help with the kids.  I had meetings on Wednesday and Thursday.  We start back at school on the 16th.  It may seem really early to some, but let me tell you I love being out in May!  It is still the same about of weeks off just not as traditional. 
Walt is going to be in the Green room again at school.  We vistied his classroom on Thursday, he seemed happy to be back. 
Francine will still be at Peggy's house for one more year.  She and her friend Cambell (who turned 1 in July as well) will be the "Old" kids at Peggys. 
On Friday I didn't have to go into school, so before my mom left for Des Moines, we spent about 2 hours at the zoo.  It was great.  I feel so lucky that she has been able to spend so much time with us this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment