Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Unreal Day!


So Bob is in Denver for work, I am surviving at home.  Things were going pretty good, until I talked to Bob a little before 5pm and he got a call from Walt's school that he had a fever.  Yikes,  Francine and I went and picked him up.  I got him and he was still pretty sad and pathetic.  So I called Diane and Wally and they are so WONDERFUL!  They said that Walt can stay at their house until we can get him.  I have a concert on Thursday with my choir so I can't really be out.  Then we meet them half way and I have to get gas (because I was not expecting to drive 80 miles tonight) and I forgot my wallet!!!  Who does that, luckily the gas station took bob's credit card # over the phone.  I think that the woman at the gas station thought that Francine was super cute!  :)  Here are some pictures from today after Walt's Tylenol kicked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment