Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Monthly Storytime

So last year we discovered this story (songs and arts and crafts) time at New City School.  It is at a private school in the city of St Louis that is based on the theories of Howard Gardner.  It is held in their library and their library is amazing!!! The most amazing library that I have ever seen.  So we start the 1 1/2 in the storytime circle nook.  So we took Victoria, my mom, Cari, and Penelope with us this saturday.  So.... I had to blog this so I don't forget this story.  The woman who runs story time Heidi, was going to sing "Old King Kole" She reminded the kids that he needs his pipe, bowl and fiddlers 3, walt then yells out "pipes?  Like what my pee goes into under the house?"  She says no, my mom and I are laughing so hard we are crying, and then Heidi sings the song and walt says after the song, "you mean like pipes when i poop into that go under our house"  At this point I was so embarressed and just laughing so hard I just said "He is really into plumbing"  It was so cute and funny

No comments:

Post a Comment